2008-05-26 Cricket Pavilion
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bootleg Information (Liquid Steel Ver)
- Transylvania Intro (1:42)
- Aces High (5:21)
- 2 Minutes To Midnight (6:36)
- Revelations (6:34)
- The Trooper (6:03)
- Wasted Years (5:00)
- The Number Of The Beast (5:15)
- Can I Play With Madness (6:10)
- Rime Of The Ancient Mariner (13:39)
- Powerslave (7:27)
- Heaven Can Wait (7:43)
- Run To The Hills (4:09)
- Fear Of The Dark (7:31)
- Iron Maiden (7:46)
- Unfortunately, with this recording I had a couple of equipment problems. I somehow managed to NOT plug the mic in all the way, and it only recorded in 1 channel mono. And on top of that, I decided to try and get cute with my recorder and set all the settings to the highest quality levels. Well, that takes up space much faster than I knew about, and I only brought 1 tape with me. I was able to record most of the show, but I missed the last 3 songs (Moonchild, Clairvoyant, Hallowed Be Thy Name). At least I was able to figure out how to convert it to 2 channel mono (with HiMdRenderer) so at least it is 2 channel now, and "sounds" like it is in stereo. But, man....was I pissed when I got home and found all this shit out! Oh well, live and learn I guess! Considering all the problems I had, this isn't a bad recording. I'm actually quite pleased with how it turned out.
Taper and equipment
- Taper: liquid_steel_az.
- Equipment: Panasonic stereo mics>Sound Professionals SP-SPSB-6 battery box w/ bass roll off @195 Hz>Sony MZ-NH700.