2008-02-04 Burswood Dome
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bootleg Information (from Dime)
- Intro/Aces High (5:31)
- 2 Minutes To Midnight (7:03)
- Revelations (6:20)
- The Trooper (4:06)
- It Worked For Superman (1:09)
- Wasted Years (4:55)
- The Number Of The Beast (4:56)
- Run To The Hills (5:34)
- Rime Of The Ancient Mariner (13:51)
- Powerslave (7:24)
- Heaven Can Wait (8:31)
- Can I Play With Madness (3:45)
- Fear Of The Dark (7:25)
- Iron Maiden (5:27)
- Encore Break/Band Intros (3:35)
- Moonchild (5:50)
- Clairvoyant (4:36)
- Hallowed Be Thy Name (8:10)
- I think it came out rather well considering the Dome is notorous for it's bad sound.
- The only editing was fades on each end, and a db increase. I switched discs during the break and joined them up using a slight cross fade to even things out a little.
Taper and equipment
- Taper: MT.
- Equipment: sp-bmc-12>sp-spsb-1 battery box (bass roll off 107Hz, level 80%)>sony mz-nhf800 himd walkman (pcm mode)>1 gb himd>usb>sonicstage 4.2.